View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 08:51 AM   #6
stratonapba
Mascot

November 16, 2999

However we are going to go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo however Kylee had the day card in her hand and invited almost everyone (no joke needed whatsoever) however we will be leaving our headquarters at Walnut Creek at 9AM Sharp but anyway Winter Training is still on the Horizon however I got my money ready for trip and all of my belongings so were on to the Motorcoach however I get to sit with Maya Loventhal while were on the bus to Vallejo so it will be a Great Time to enjoy the fun while were riding to Discovery Kingdom

However were on the Bus a we are driving the bus into the Benicia Bridge on Interstate 780 before we hit exit 1B toward Sacramento before merging onto Interstate 80 East then taking the exit 33 for California State Route 37 towards Napa then Continue onto California State Route 37 West then exit 20 for Fairgrounds Drive towards Six Flags Discovery Kingdom then turn left onto Fairgrounds Drive and here we are so we are getting excited to have fun however we played Whack-A-Mole and we had lunch at JB's Sports Bar and Grille for a Burger, Fries and a Diet Coke however later on while we enjoyed the meal I put up my MP3 Player and played "Always on My Mind" by One Vo1ce in the background.

Later That Night we went back home and we think that we are having a Nightly Dinner however the Hollinger Sisters (Allison & Lauren) are still eating some Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes and Just like myself and my other teammates however I got me a Coke Zero and shared with Allison & Lauren because I only had dinner for that.

THE NEXT DAY: November 17, 2999

Rachel, Kylee, Melanie and Micha are going to have fun in the South San Francisco HQ in which they will be getting some lunch while they watch some action on the PCFL the start of a Super Bowl Era taking place however we went to Party City and buy stuff for our Winter Training Party however it will be really exciting but we decided to fire a Baseball Pinata however Cat decided to Fire One using her Baseball Bat and she totally did, period.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote