View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 07:44 AM   #181
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Backstage Promo: The Zodiac's Contempt for Baltimore**

The camera cuts to a dimly lit backstage area where Zodiac is standing, draped in his mystical, zodiac-themed attire. His eyes are wild; his presence, unsettling.

"You know, they wanted the Zodiac—the *great* Zodiac—to wrestle for the Heavyweight Championship tonight. Right here...in Baltimore." Zodiac sneers the city's name as if it leaves a bad taste in his mouth, but you can tell he's stretching the truth when he stumbles slightly over his words. "Balti...-more. But I said no. No!"

He scoffs dramatically, "Why? Why would I waste my immense talents in a city so...so *deplorable*? Baltimore doesn't deserve to witness the spectacle, the grandeur, the *mystery* that is Zodiac."

Zodiac paces around for a moment, the camera following his erratic movements. "I won't lower myself. I won't diminish my celestial powers by stepping into a ring surrounded by the likes of *you*," he points accusatorily at the camera, implicating everyone watching. "You people of Baltimore are not worthy of the Zodiac!"

The camera starts to zoom out, but Zodiac steps forward, filling the frame one last time. "So keep your championship! Keep your crumbling city! Zodiac has spoken!"

And with that, he storms off, leaving an air of bewildered tension that not even the camera can fully capture.

**Effectiveness: 80%**

As the feed cuts back to the commentators, disbelief is evident on their faces as they doubt vocally that The Zodiac was offered a title shot tonight. One thing's for sure, Zodiac may not have wrestled tonight, but he's left an impression on Baltimore that won't soon be forgotten.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 10-26-2023 at 07:44 AM.
Flasch186 is online now   Reply With Quote