View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 02:19 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

19 Aug – Earl Olav has joined the faction against me as has +14 relations Muiredach.

I need to get Olav out of that faction now since he’s a key vassal. I offer him a gift of 125 cash to increase our relations by +33. We are now at -20. I cannot offer another gift to raise relations again. How about Earl Muiredach. Can I pull him out with a gift?

I give him 100 cash to increase relations to +33. Will he pull out?

25 Aug – Doesn’t look like it

5 Sept- I am now the Culture Head of Irish

12 Sept – A new courtier arrives who is medical trained. I appoint him our new Court Physician called Janko Oginski

13 Sept - I start translating Aristotle’s Peri Psyches into Irish

15 Sept – We are 25 years in this dynasty – want to see a map of Brittania?

Sure thing my friends!!!!!!

2 Oct – Earl Muiredach leaves the faction

9 Dec – Translation Event – I am working hard and I take some rest

3 Feb, 1092 – Another translation event – the phrase is bothering me but Archbishop says I only need to know where to look. We work together to improve the quality of the translation.

21 Feb – Muiredach passes of old age.

His heir –

Earl Tagh mac Muiredach of Desmond - relations of -19, age 43, stats of 7/8/9/15/11 and prowess of 5., Catholic and Irish and I appoint him my new Challenor and he now has -9

1 June - We discover a hook with Earl Cu Uladh and relations drop 40

16 June – Our High Queen is Pregnant

30 June - Another translation event - this time I choose to add Christian notes to the text and increase piety by 100

14 Aug – Our Earldom of Ailech gains Inefficient Census for five years

3 Oct – Our vassal Duke Ruadri arrives and we reconfirm our relations

4 Oct – Our Sway Scheme for Earl Olav works and we are at +7 – next is the Archbishop

6 Oct – Our Translation is done and it’s excellent! We get Accomplished Translator for 10 years and an extra learning perk and I choose Open Minded - +15 relations with other cultures and other similar boosts

25 Nov – Scotland wins a war.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote