View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 12:53 AM   #5
stratonapba
Mascot

November 13, 2999

Getting Ready for our pickleball game as they are getting ready for a Big Game however I've decided to team up with Serena Chew however she's playing against Jenn Tran and Haley Archuleta for this game and we lost however Renee Celio and Rachel Nance is taking on Jessica Girod and Katrina Hui however Renee and Rachel won so they will take on Helen Vasquez and Holland Parsons for all the marbles but in the end Helen and Holland won and we celebrate for a postgame lunch at a Jollibee in 3543 Callan Blvd in which we got Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes however I decided to Have Chicken Tenders, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes with Diet Pepsi for this however I shared a Moment with Lea Cayanan about when she last played for the Honolulu Islanders before getting transferred to the Bay Area Squad in July.

Jay: Hey Lea

Lea: Hi Jayel

Jay: What Happened Last Year?

Lea: I was with the Honolulu Islanders however I was on the team with Roberto Clemente and Lou Gehrig among others.

Jay: Well That's Even Great, But you moved to Mainland North America and signed later in the Summer of '99 and now here you are to lead the team to victory is that right?

Lea: However we can get a chance to win this thing and I'm really excited for this so we can win this thing.

Jay: Well This Maybe a Great Idea so we can bring home a World Championship to the Bay Area.

Later on we were ready to Practice on Stock Cars for the Jollibee Cup Season Opener in the Year 3000 meanwhile others get a chance to eat some Ice Cream however Kaity is eating some while Kylie and Brooklyn did something to eat ice cream by doing a Truth or Dare meanwhile Jay is battling Lea in a Good Race at the South City Speedway

However The Night Ended when we had a Campfire but The Smoke Alarm went off however our house went undamaged and I had S'mores, period.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote