View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 01:35 AM   #123
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I didn't justify the killing of innocents. I didn't spend several posts in this thread trying to justify Hamas' attack on Israel like you. The guy you are talking about is a political advisor, just like Steve Bannon. He is absolutely a crank on Twitter, because that is exactly his specialty. It doesn't feed your narrative, so you are going to make him out to be some military advisor to suit your hatred of Israel.
I have already said in this thread that Israel needs to stop the bombing campaign. Israel has been guilty of great evils to the Palestisn people and the continued escalation needs to stop. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen until Israel removes Hamas from power, and the fact Hamas has no qualms in using civilians as human shields means this is going to get worse before it gets better. Hamas has no problem with the death of innocent Palestinians. They actually thrive on it because it makes great PR opportunities. Whether this attack was Israel or Hamas there was only one benefactor to it, and that was Hamas.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Last edited by GrantDawg : 10-19-2023 at 01:35 AM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote