View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 11:06 PM   #122
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I looked into the guy who "bragged they killed terrorist" there. He is the Israeli version of Steve Bannon. Not someone that comes anywhere near actual information. He is a guy who inflames anger to help right-wing candidates.

Netanyahu spoke at the guys wedding. He's an advisor and Netanyahu's "digital spokesman". Not some crank on Twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Every single statement you just made is misinformation. It has some elements of truth, but twisted just enough to be used for the "truth" you want. I do find it fascinating that someone can just totally buy the talking points from a terrorist organization. Oh, I forgot. Hamas murders babies, children, whole families in front of each other, but that is justified. Only Israel should be held accountable for anything they do, anything Hamas does, anything Hezbolla does, anything Iran does....
Selling out to one side really puts the blinders on.

No one said Hamas is justified. You just use that as a strawman because you can't defend the slaughter of innocent lives. I hope everyone in Hamas is killed. I definitely wouldn't have propped them up as Netanyahu did.

Pull up the number of innocent civilians killed and injured in this conflict over the past couple of decades. It's a staggering difference. And that doesn't even touch on the inhumanity of running an apartheid state. Or of imprisoning 2 million people in a tiny stretch of land. Or of illegally settling on lands and violently removing people. The atrocities committed by Hamas (who are just a fraction of Palestinians) pales in comparison to what Israel continues to do to this day.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote