View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 10:12 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 Jan, 1089 – Duke Ruadri arrives in court and I meet with him. We reconfirm with him his area of the Duchy of Connacht and we get 6 grandeur, 50 cash, 150 prestige and 100 renown

7 May – Murchad dies, he was Earl of Dubhlinn and his successor is:

Earl Domnall, relations of -21, 42 years old, 5/4/7/7/20 – Arbitrary, Patient, Calm, Catholic, Irish – what do I do with him in my court? His father was Steward with 10, his is 7 and his skill at 20 in Learning is for Archbishop which I cannot change as Catholic. Hmmm…I name him my Steward.

I order my Archbishop to begin claims on Dyfed again.

27 June – Earl Cu Uladh relations increased by 25 to -27 and we stay on him

26 Nov – I get another Inspiration strikes event this time a wandering Weaver named Antonio. I sponsor him with 61 cash to start – I request something that tells the history of Ireland.

24 Dec – Uh oh. England won a war against Powys and are now in Wales next to us.

8 Feb, 1080 – My Spymaster tells me of a scheme against my Court Poet Mechtilid. I order up defenses

11 Feb – Abban my Court Physician passes. I want to hire a new one, but none are better than poor. I hire my wife, High Queen Leonide.

15 Mar – My son and wife spawn a grandson – they name him Mael-Michil

5 April – Event – Exotic Arms – A Peddler arrives from Gaelic and offers me an Orguz Battle-Axe for 115 cash out of 710 and then I gain 40 stress since I am Arrogant. I skip it.

24 April – It looks like France cut off a line of expansion in the 5 province Duchy of Brittany bringing it under it’s aegis

Our relations to sway the Earl work and our relations rise to +14

28 April - I get an inspiration event – Highest Quality – I spend 60 to increase it’s quality

22 Sept – Another inspiration event – Disruptions – Our Poet and Weaver are clashing. What do I want to do? I try to negotiate peace the middle option but with a 75% chance of worse stuff.

11 Oct – The faction has dropped it’s people against me

2 Dec – We finish fabricating the claim in Dyfed. I spend 83 cash to get it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-07-2023 at 12:38 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote