View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 08:18 PM   #121
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Not really, it's all just circumstantial. One one hand, we know Israel targets hospitals, we know they struck that hospital twice a couple of days earlier, and we know they told them to evacuate the hospital as more strikes were coming. We also know they initially took credit for the strike on the hospital and bragged they had killed terrorists hiding out there.
I looked into the guy who "bragged they killed terrorist" there. He is the Israeli version of Steve Bannon. Not someone that comes anywhere near actual information. He is a guy who inflames anger to help right-wing candidates.

Every single statement you just made is misinformation. It has some elements of truth, but twisted just enough to be used for the "truth" you want. I do find it fascinating that someone can just totally buy the talking points from a terrorist organization. Oh, I forgot. Hamas murders babies, children, whole families in front of each other, but that is justified. Only Israel should be held accountable for anything they do, anything Hamas does, anything Hezbolla does, anything Iran does....
Selling out to one side really puts the blinders on.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote