View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 08:51 PM   #102
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
You believe every dodgy pro-Hamas account and come at me hot? I at least say there is a question, but you have all the answers straight from Hamas PR reps mouth. Again, that warning wasn't singling out that hospital. It was for all the hospitals in the region along with all civilians. Why would you warn a target you are going to hit it? How does that even make sense? How will hiting a hospital even help their war goals? The only people that has benefit from this attack is Hamas. While no one has even suggested this was a purposeful false flag attack, it would seem they had way more to gain. And the supposed quote from Netanyahu's advisor is questionable as well. Then there is the supposed quote from Al-Jezeera that I have seen several people forward, but notice none of them provide a link to a source. Looked all over Al_Jezeera for it. Nada.
I will admit Israel sends out false information and propaganda on a regular basis. There is no way I am ready to claim this was are wasn't Israel. Are you willing to do the same? Of course not.

The country that has routinely targeted hospitals (including this very one 2 days earlier), told the hospital (and 5 others) they were going to bomb it, and then bragged about bombing it, might have had something to do with it. Just a hunch.

The Naftali tweet is not a "supposed quote". He said it and admits it. I don't know why you're rushing to defend this as fake when everyone involved admits he said it.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote