View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 08:09 PM   #98
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Actually they do. They use the BADR-3 rockets that they get from Iran. Note the warhead explodes in air and spreads 1.400 pieces of shrapnel. Looks like the damage that was done in this attack.
https://www.debka.com/irans-badr-3-m...ket-offensive/

Can you show me directly where they said to abandon this specific hospital and where they would attack this specific hospital? What I keep seeing linked is a WHO article that condemns the call from Israel to evacuate all hospitals in Northern Gaza ahead of the ground offensive. That is a part of asking all civilians to leave the area so they will not be caught in the cross-fire.

I'm not saying Israel didn't do this. I don't trust Israel's statements any more than I trust Palestine sources. They both have reasons to lie, exaggerate and play PR games with anything that happens. That is why you look beyond just what the PR are saying.
This is a really interesting post breaking down the videos available and what they believe happened. People say they have done a real good job breaking down attacks in Ukraine, but I have no idea their political allegences.

Here you go. They hit the hospital a couple of days ago and then told them to evacuate. The article is from the 15th.

Al Ahli Arab Hospital Hit by Israeli Rockets, Urgent Evacuation Ordered

But the best proof is that Israel admitted it. Netanyahu's advisor bragged about hitting the hospital and killing terrorists shortly after it happened. When news of mass casualties came out, he deleted that and changed his story.

So you have the Israeli government telling everyone they would hit the hospital. The hospital gets obliterated by what looks and sounds like a JDAM.Then Israel brags about it.

There is also zero chance Hamas had a BADR-3 with that kind of munitions just hanging out in Gaza. Israel would have obliterated it as soon as the conflict started (likely before). And if they did have it, why the fuck have they not used it? Why was it not part of their attack a week ago? If there are actually functioning BADR-3 rockets in Gaza, Israel is the most incompetent military that has ever existed.

The only sources for this not being from Israel is coming from the Israeli government who initially took credit for the attack and has a history of lying. And a Twitter account with ties to CIA-backed NGOs. But hey, that's sort of the point. Just seed a little doubt so you don't have to feel bad about supporting this.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote