View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 09:51 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

23 Sept – 1077 – Our relations improve with Duke Ruaidri by 25, to +31 and we stay on him for another 20 months.

1 Dec – Ossory is now at 100 control – 1.17 made here monthly and my levies at 325

I order my Martial to Athlone where we are at 26 now.

I begin building a casus belli in Dyfed again

17 Feb, 1078 – Event – The Dark Cave – Earl Olav steals a toy from a child into a dark cave and my daughter Conchann saw it happen and beat him up to a bloody pulp. I have three options. She inherited Wrathful from me. She can keep it or I can gain 30 stress to swap it with Brave or turn Olav into a rival with making him go back and getting Stubborn. I swap Wrathful with Brave and gain 30 stress.

29 May - Event – Evening Meal – Almost Stuck – I begin to choke down on the good food.

26 July – I can choose a new Martial perk – what do I want? I choose Parthian Tactics which increase our cavalry toughness by 30%.

4 Oct – Our ally the Prince of Gwynedd passes and our alliance with him. Their province broke up into two holdings – Princedoms Gwynedd with four and Powys with two. If I reinstall our alliance, we’d only be getting the four holdings left and then that’s 1317 left. Can we? Yes, he will accept an alliance. Dowe do it? That would tie me to fighting against next door England if they attack. But I could use the allies in Wales for my first few wars against the 6 strong Deheubarth and then they have 1905 to our 2262.

Let’s renew the alliance. Our new guy is 37 so this could last for a while

22 Oct – Our first guest arrives, her name is Winfrida and she is a trained healer. Do I want to hire her as my Court Physician? Nope Abban is better.

24 Oct – Scotland lost a war against England – they now have just 177 soldiers left after losing them all. Do I want to De Jure for Ulster and unite Ireland? He is still allied with Bohemia who is at war with Hungary and has a +18 war score. Ulster has locally

Is this my chance?

Let’s try it out! I declare De Jure war against Scotland for Ulster! Fortune favors the bold!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote