View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 06:30 AM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

24 Nov – I have approval from both key vassals to change to Primogeniture but I need two more things – High Crown Authority and Irish Culture doesn’t have it.

I can unlock a new perk. I choose the first step in the Strategist mission tree called “Bellam Justum” which reduces cb costs by 50%

1 Jan, 1072 – Our new army size is 1466 and we are getting 0.3 from Ossory

6 Feb – We finish our claim on Athlone and I spend 84 cash to get it!

Next is Connacht who expanded into the north in Oriel so they have four holdings, and I’ll focus north on the Earldom of Ui Mhaine with a chance for the Petty Kingdom title instead. Can I DOW Connacht since he’s higher without it with the King of Ireland claim? Nope.

Want to see new Ireland? I got cha!

I’ll show you a zoomed out map of the Isles

Here you go you can see Irelands Wales’s two Independent Duchies and our ally Gwynedd and then united Scotland after taking out other minors in their De Jure Kingdom save for Norway and then the three minor one provinces left in Ireland, including my next target Athlone next to Dubhlinn and then us and Connacht before either of them take it. With their addition, Dubhlinn has more troops than us, so I need to disjoin us all. The game suggests slowly advancing and taking one province at a time in war due to Control. After using my Martial to raise it in Ossory it’s still only raised to 28 just by 3 but I need to take Athlone off the map now to bring it into my purview before my two land gobbling rivals do so. Connacht can still go north for independent states in Ulster and Ailech, and I’ll cut off our ally Dubhlinn who will obvious be a target of military expansion later after uniting the Isle if they do not bow to me.

Military Strength Right Now:

Us – 1470 max, 1431 now
Connacht – 1209
Dubhlinn – 1506

So after gobbling Athlone, I have to start to Connacht before they expand north and then gobble up everything.

Our other ally now united is Gwynedd – 1705 now and rebuilding after their Civil War so I need to expand now, not to increase my power fast but to cut off two expanding dorks.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote