View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 06:48 AM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Munster-Ossory War

I raise all armies

24 April – My troops are assembled at our rallying point in our captial and I send them to Ossory

30 May – We arrive in the captial barony in Ossory of Gabhran and begin battle with the defenders

11 June – We win the battle and begin the Siege of Gabhran and have a warscore of 50%

14 Aug – Our Spymaster comes to me with word of a Scheme in Court to Kill me and I begin to prepare against it

5 Nov – Our Sway Scheme for the Earl of Desmond has worked and we are now at +4 relations. Next is Earl of Ormond I inherited with a view of me of -44. This should also take around 20 months

24 Nov – Our Chaste Petty Queen is again pregnant. Hopefully this issue will also be a daughter

28 Nov – The Siege of Gabhran is over we capture the four holdings in Ossory, the Earl and four others and then sacked 22 gold.

I have a warscore of 1000%

I get the Earldom of Ossory, I gain 20 fame, I have to spend 20 prestige and I do so.

Peace!

I disband my armies:

He is not my vassal since it wasn’t De Jure, it’s just added to my domain.

Ossory – Plains, 6 dev, Irish Catholic, four baronies, control just 25 out of 100, I get just 0.2 now

I assign Marshal Lorcan to build up control here. This removes him from training his leaders

I ransom Prisoners for 10 cash each

I station my Mongonel here in Gabhran.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-02-2023 at 02:57 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote