View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 07:49 AM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Lifestyle Choice – What do I want to follow in my off time? With a Martial education, I’ll get +30% experience if I choose it. That’s what I pick.

That unlocks 8 Martial perks due to my age. I can focus on chivalry, authority or strategy. I like strategy’s +3 to Martial or +3 to prowess with Chivalry. With a 12 prowess, I do chivalry.

Succession:

We are a male and Confederate Partition so our males will inherit equally.

To change to Primogeniture would cost 500 prestige which I have and I need my vassals to agree, but they don’t, so I cannot do so right now.

Now time for marriage. We’ll start with me so get a good wife for the court, since I have a son of age I don’t really want to split up my court with Confederates to other places.

My current Council:

Marshal Lorcan – 13
Bishop Johnannson – 12
Chancellor Tordelbach – 18
Steward Earl Ragnold – 9
Spymaster Murchaid – 13

And the worse one is the only one I need to keep since he’s my vassal.

I can also try to do an alliance with someone nearby for this marriage. The Duchy of Gwynnend in Wales has a few courtiers. But the oldest two are 24 and very likely to spawn. One is Chaste and thus 25% less likely to spawn. She’s also Just and Paranoid, and I don’t want to pass the latter down in a future kids. Should I skip marrying altogether and then just marry my son instead? I do the Chaste one from Wales if the Duke wants.

Prince Bleddyn wants an alliance with me, so we do it.

This is his 24 year old daughter and she is the new Petty Queen to us:

Gwenllion – 24, Chaste , Just, Paranoid – 4/15/11/9/5 – both are Skilled Tacticians

Now my son, and this time we are looking for great stats and traits to pass on.

He only has an intrigue of 4, so ideally we’ll find a good intrigue to balance him out.

I have two options that aren’t lowborn:

One is Iberian the other Italian.

I prefer the traits of the Italian, but she’s not strong at Intrigue.

But she’ll also give me a alliance with an Italian minor Count. They agree.

Leonide Boccassio- 16 years old, Calm, Trusting, Temperate all good traits, Robust so +4 prowess which is inheritable, Astute Intellectual gives great scholarship rule, and her stats are 6/7/9/4/14 Daughter of the Count of Canossa. Italian Catholic

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote