Thread: World Politics
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 11:03 PM   #280
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post

So you are equating some Israeli soldiers being vulgar after a shot to what happened what happened to Israeli civilians? It's a 1 on a scale of 1-10 of atrocities. Definitely a 10 on bad taste though.

I counted 4 incidents in your article. 3 of the 4 were related to "throwing stones, Molotov cocktails or fireworks". The 1 of 4, no other info but no problem in conceding Israeli soldier should be trialed, and if found guilty, be punished.

Lesson is, don't throw rocks, molotov cocktails or shoot fireworks at armed enemy soldiers.

See above re: throwing rocks, molotov cocktails or shotting fireworks at armed enemy soldiers

This is does seem legit. It seems the US is investigating (essentially disagreeing with Israel) but going slow.

This is a 1 on a scale 1-10 of atrocities. It's not even an atrocity yet, let me know if/when something bad happens.

Yup, bad soldiers. Good thing the IDF condemns it.

This is an atrocity? I may be wrong but assume the bombs dropping on Gaza is in response to something bad happening to Israel (and their troops) ... like missiles being shot at civilians. Soldiers cheering is a 1 on a scale 1-10 of atrocities.

Last edited by Edward64 : 10-09-2023 at 11:04 PM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote