View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 03:42 PM   #444
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I really feel like this is 2+2=6 kind of thing. He gave intelligence to Russia that came from Israel, BUT the intelligence was in relationship to Isis possible using planes as weapons. I don't know how that information could give specific details of curtailing the Iron Dome or help in these wall breaches.

Could his sharing it possibly burn an Israeli agent or assets? Maybe. Could that asset possibly been the one that could have caught this plot before it happened? Possible, but not likely. This is about as factual a cause as the $6billion from the hostage trade being the reason behind the attack. It is an American eccentric point of view of something that really has very little to do with the US.

There isn't a direct line between the two events, but based on the 2017 incident and what we now know of Trump, all Putin or anyone at Mar-a-Lago would have had to do is ask Trump if he knows anything about the Iron Dome and he wouldn't have been able to shut up.

My overall point is when you see things like this its a reminder of how serious intelligence leaks are and when you're the President of the US, one is enough to potentially be disqualifying IMO.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote