View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 01:37 AM   #2
stratonapba
Mascot

The Place: 389 Tucker Ave. in Alameda, CA
The Date: November 5, 2999

Jay Jianoran is currently a Student in Encinal High School however his plan is to get Every Encinal High Student to be placed on the Roster to the Bay Area Invaders including Jade Aganus however Jay is really excited to bring the Invaders to be a Championship Caliber Team to win the Super Bowl however they will be playing in the New Pacific Coast Football League which will be made up of 36 Teams but the Pacific Coast Baseball League will having 24 Teams for this season with a potential expansion to 32 Teams later in this decade or maybe 36 whichever is first.

However I'm trying to make my way since I got travelled from my Freshman Year at Encinal High however I'm listening to Irene Cara's "What A Feeling" as I get ready for another day at Encinal High School however a lot of people were signed when I had my Strat-O-Matic Baseball Game in possession with Every Set that I own since 1998 beginning with the 1997 Season in which the Florida Marlins won their First World Series title in franchise history under manager Jim Leyland in Another World (The OTL World that is) thanks to a Walk-Off Single by Edgar Renteria however we got a lot of Seniors on the Roster Graduating including Ebony Harper, Lacey Harris and Marissa Bellizzi that are vying for potential spots in Training Camp and on the Minor League List.

However All Pro Baseball Leagues in a Divided North America had 8 so here's the pyramid

Level 1 (Majors Level): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all
Level 2 (AAA): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all
Level 3 (AA): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all
Level 4 (A): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all

As for the rest it's mention only

Level 5 (B): 48 Teams per league = 384 Teams in all (2 for each affiliate)
Level 6 (C): 96 Teams per league = 768 Teams in all (4 for each affiliate)
Level 7 (Reserve): 192 Teams per league = 1536 Teams in all (8 for each affiliate)

The B, C and Reserve Leagues are made up of teams (many of which are sponsored by High Schools across the country) however it will be like Soccer Leagues in the UK (in which they had 20-Some Teams in the FA Premier League)

However things were changed later on when we met in Alameda, later that night when we get there however Kylee got a Day Card in which she will meet up with Mercedes Northup to get ready to start Winter Training beginning soon however we will be excited that we will be getting excited for it's Inaugural Season for Pro Football Next Year later that night both Kylee and Mercedes went to eat at Chipotle Mexican Grill in Alameda in which they got 3 Tacos and a Burrito Bowl for good measure complete with a side of Chips and Salsa however later Mercedes played "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire on her Mp3 Player and It was fun.

The Next Day: November 6, 2999

Jay Jianoran is still working with 2 Girls who are still trying to make the cut for Spring Training, Jazz Aguon who is a Sophomore at the time of the travel along with Cynthia Strahan also a Sophomore however they are on the roster however we did play NFL Challenge against several other teams from the 80's as well as All Franchise Stars from 1920-1989 mixed with some Current Players that I made using educated guesses however we think they will be ready but Jazz talked after school that she would be going to work with Pamm Drake's Dance Ten in addition to working on Choir Drill with Members of the Flight Crew but Kylee Russell in which she was travelled from the New World in Alameda, CA, PCR from the Tar Heel State of North Carolina in which she usually works with the Flight Crew just like Jazz just like what she did fom Another World in which she is a Dancer for the Honey Bees (the dance team for the NBA's Charlotte Hornets) however she talked about that we will be excited that she is ready to be Invader in her own right.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote