View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 01:36 AM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

This Is It (The TTSA Futurama Prologue Storyline)

Dateline: November 4, 2999 (99 AS)

The World Series had ended last night as the Raleigh Capitals from Raleigh, NC in the SBL defeated the Monterrey Bandits from Monterrey, Mexico in the HSWBL to win the 99th World Series of Baseball in 7 games however the Capitals are ready to defend their World Championship however Pro Football had 8 Leagues in which the League Champions meet in a Postseason Round Robin Barnstorming Tour after the Leagues Finished their Championship Game however it turned out to be a success but they are planning that they will have a Super Bowl Tournament beginning in the Year 3000 (or 100 AS) however we are planning to have 36 Teams competing in this new league.

However Jay Jianoran is creating a New Barnstorming Squad based in the San Francisco Bay Area to be placed for Pro Football in which we are getting the Pacific Coast Football League to join in at the Start of a New Season in addition he is planning to start to a New Stock Car Circuit to be created with my Dad Eleno however our plan is to have something that we are going to start in the year 3000 however he wants to restart NASCAR which stands for the National Association for Stock Car Racing, LLC however these Vehicles from the 1900s have been travelled since to the New World starting in the year 2900 the same year when Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth got an A- to Ogden Wernstrom.

However those women from Season 28 of The Bachelor have made their way to a Brave New World in which they are now going to be on the Invaders Roster however we are getting ready to start it's inaugural season however the New Pro Football Alliance will debut with a 18 Week Regular Season followed by the Playoffs and the Super Bowl so each league will probably have 36 Teams Competing in this circuit for a total of 288 teams however we are planning to get more signups for the Inaugural Season for this alliance however NFL Players from the Past and Present are now travelled so this will be exciting.

Because This Is It

There've been times in my life
I've been wonderin' why
Still, somehow I believed we'd always survive
Now, I'm not so sure
You're waiting here, one good reason to try
But, what more can I say? What's left to provide?
Are you gonna wait for a sign, your miracle?
Stand up and fight
Make no mistake where you are
(This is it)
Your back's to the corner
(This is it)
Don't be a fool anymore
(This is it)
- "This is It" by Kenny Loggins (1979)

stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote