View Single Post
Old 09-10-2023, 04:18 PM   #165
Flasch186
Coordinator

---

**Segment: Buff Bagwell In-Ring Promo (Heel)**

---

**Entrance and Atmosphere**

We come back from the commercial to see Buff Bagwell standing in the center of the ring, microphone in hand. He's wearing sunglasses indoors, an audacious move that already has the crowd grumbling. A chorus of boos fills the air as his music fades.

---

**Promo Content**

Bagwell: "Cut my music, cut my music! Now, listen up, all you uneducated, pathetic excuses for human beings!"

The crowd boos even louder, but Bagwell just smirks, relishing the heat.

Bagwell: "I see a lot of ugly faces here tonight, and let me tell you, it's no wonder you people live in a town like this. The only thing uglier than this city is the crowd filling these seats!"

More boos and some trash starts flying towards the ring. Security begins to get involved.

Bagwell: "And let's talk about your wealth, or should I say, your lack of wealth. It looks like the lot of you could barely afford the nosebleed tickets. So sad, really. It's just pathetic!"

Now the crowd is absolutely seething. Children are yelling, adults are cursing; Bagwell has pushed all the right buttons.

Bagwell: "You know why I'm here, in this ring, and you're out there? Because I am a winner, and you are all losers!"

---

**Exit and Atmosphere**

Having said his piece, Bagwell drops the mic with a thud, adding to the drama of the moment. He walks over to the ropes and spits on the ground, making a "loser" gesture at the crowd as he exits the ring.

Bagwell heads up the ramp, completely unchallenged, as the camera focuses on the spitting image of disdain he's left behind on the mat. The announcers are left almost speechless, remarking on the audacity and unfiltered arrogance of Bagwell, as the show moves on to its next segment.

2.5*

65% effective

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 09-10-2023 at 04:18 PM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote