View Single Post
Old 08-30-2023, 09:27 AM   #153
Flasch186
Coordinator

Match: The Nasty Boyz (H) vs. The Super Assassins (H)

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tag team contest on our hands. The Nasty Boyz are facing off against The Super Assassins!"

Bobby Heenan: "And look who's joining us at the commentary desk! The Immortal Hulk Hogan!"

Hulk Hogan: "Well let me tell you something, brother! These teams better take some notes because the Hulkster is gonna run wild on Flair later tonight!"

Match Summary:

The match starts with Sags of The Nasty Boyz and Assassin #1 locking up. They exchange some hard blows before Sags gets the upper hand with a bodyslam. Tags are made and Knobbs comes in, continuing the momentum for The Nasty Boyz.

Meanwhile, Hogan's commentary is proving to be distracting, especially for The Super Assassins.

Hulk Hogan: "Ha! These guys couldn't lace my boots, brother! The real main event is coming later when I defeat Ric Flair!"

During a pivotal moment, Assassin #2 misses a top-rope maneuver, visibly thrown off by Hogan's words. This allows The Nasty Boyz to seize the moment. Knobbs hits a running powerslam followed by Sags connecting with a diving elbow drop. They go for the pin and secure the victory.

Result: Winner = The Nasty Boyz

Rating: 2.5 stars

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "And there you have it! The Nasty Boyz pick up the win!"

Bobby Heenan: "I think we can attribute some of that to our guest commentator, Hulk Hogan."

Hulk Hogan: "Well, they might have won the battle, but the real war is coming up, brother! Flair, you better be watching because I'm gonna beat you like never before!"

As Hogan leaves the commentary desk and heads to the back, he has made his presence felt not just on commentary but also in affecting the outcome of the match. The Nasty Boyz and The Super Assassins both look irritated by the distraction, but the message has been sent loud and clear: Hogan is in the building, and he's laser-focused on his upcoming match with Ric Flair.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote