View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 12:29 AM   #2
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

The Beginning

So here's the deal. I was about to pick the worst team and just erase all the history and start from scratch, but instead what I ended up doing was simming from 1880-1912, expanding by two teams (from 12 to 14) and I'll take over one of the new squads. So we'll start from scratch history wise but my team will be shit to begin, which is exactly the way I want it.

Also - I can, and will, get fired in the game. When that happens we'll take a gap year and pick up somewhere new that's interesting/challenging.

For now though, we're heading south and we're taking over the New Orleans Kingfish. We play at Kingfish Field, a 53,000-seat ballpark with a short porch in left field that favors RHB and suppresses lefty power.

As I mentioned, we'll start with 14 teams (7 in the Columbia League, 7 in the Federal League) but definitely will expand over time.

Before we even get to the Expansion Draft, we're asked to invite 10 International Free Agents to camp to learn more. This is a new feature that I think I understand but haven't played with yet, so interested to see how this plays out.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote