View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 07:06 AM   #133
Flasch186
Coordinator

Segment: Backstage Promo with Marcus "Buff" Bagwell

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "We're taking you backstage now, where it looks like Marcus 'Buff' Bagwell has something to say."

Bobby Heenan: "After the chaos last week, I can only imagine what's on his mind."

Backstage Promo:

Marcus Bagwell: "Last week, Lord Steven Regal decided to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. But let me make something clear: I didn't need his help to beat Johnny B Badd. I had it all under control, and I would've walked away with the win."

(Suddenly, Johnny B Badd appears in the frame, lunging at Bagwell. He unleashes a flurry of punches, and the two wrestlers tumble over some nearby production equipment.)

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Oh my goodness! Johnny B Badd just ambushed Bagwell during his promo!"

Bobby Heenan: "It looks like Johnny B Badd has had enough of the talk and wants to settle things the old-fashioned way!"

(Security rushes in to pull the two brawlers apart, but not before Johnny B Badd lands one more solid punch to Bagwell's face.)

Marcus Bagwell: (Grimacing and touching his jaw) "You think this is over, Badd? This is far from over!"

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "High tension backstage between Bagwell and Badd. This feud is escalating, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here."

Bobby Heenan: "Neither can I, Tony. When these two finally meet in the ring again, you better believe it's going to be explosive!"

Tony Schiavone: "Indeed, Bobby, indeed. Let's get back to the action in the ring!"

The Feud heat increases 20% to 18 which is NOT a bad start

3.5*
85% effectiveness

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote