View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 07:01 AM   #131
Flasch186
Coordinator

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Ladies and gentlemen, as we try to catch our breath from that explosive opening, we've got something special for you now—a prepackaged interview segment featuring none other than Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan!"

Bobby Heenan: "Two legends, two icons, and a whole lot of ego in one interview. This should be good."

Prepackaged Interview Segment:

The scene shifts to a split screen. On one side is Ric Flair, the World Heavyweight Champion, sitting comfortably with the title belt draped over his shoulder. On the other is Hulk Hogan, visibly irritated but focused. The interviewer, revealed to be the legendary "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, sits at a desk with a WCW backdrop.

Dusty Rhodes: "Alright, alright, alright! This is the 'American Dream' Dusty Rhodes, and I'm here with two of the greatest to ever lace up the boots—'Nature Boy' Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan. Gentlemen, what's the current state of your rivalry?"

Ric Flair: "Woo! Dusty, the current state is simple—I'm the man to beat! Hogan had his shot, and he fell short. Now the gold is where it belongs, custom-made from head to toe!"

Hulk Hogan: "Well let me tell you something, brother! Flair may have snuck away with the title, but he hasn't beaten Hulkamania. This is far from over, dude!"

Dusty Rhodes: "Hogan, after losing the title, what's next for you?"

Hulk Hogan: "The next step, Dream, is to get what belongs to me. Flair may have the belt, but he doesn't have the heart of a champion. I'm coming for you, Ric!"

Ric Flair: "Ha! Hogan, you've got another thing coming if you think you're taking this title away from me. To be the man, you gotta beat the man, and you are looking at the man! Woo!"

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Wow, what an interview! The tension between these two is off the charts!"

Bobby Heenan: "This is a powder keg waiting to explode, Tony. I can't wait to see when these two clash again!"

Tony Schiavone: "Neither can I, Brain. What a time to be a part of WCW!"

3.75* w/ 100% effectiveness
The feud only garners 5% increase of heat to 109

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote