View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 03:41 PM   #118
Flasch186
Coordinator

The arena lights dim as Ric Flair's iconic entrance music blares through the speakers. "Wooooo!" echoes from the crowd, a chorus in tribute to the 16-time World Champion. The Nature Boy makes his grand entrance, strutting down the aisle in a sparkling robe that could only be described as regal. His hand clutches the World Heavyweight Championship belt—his holy grail.

As Flair steps into the ring, he soaks in the atmosphere—a setting fit for a king. Gold and silver confetti rain down, framing him in a picture of victory. Velvet drapery adorns the ring ropes, each easel displaying a snapshot from his storied career: Flair with the championship belt from yesteryears, arms raised high, always the victor.

Climbing each turnbuckle in sequence, Flair holds the belt high above his head, the crowd's "Wooos" elevating in decibels with each display. Finally, he takes a microphone, almost unnecessary given the projection of his voice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, feast your eyes on greatness," he starts, "Sixteen times, that's right, sixteen times your World Heavyweight Champion!"

He pauses, allowing for cheers and a chorus of "Woooo" to cascade through the crowd.

"Do you have any idea what it takes to be a 16-time world champion? Of course, you don't. Because there's only one man on God's green Earth who does. And you're looking at him!" He raises the belt for emphasis, his eyes almost glassy, overwhelmed by his own sense of accomplishment.

"I've walked that aisle, I've styled and profiled, and I've outshone every single wrestler who has ever set foot in this ring. And let me make this clear—I have no intention of stopping!"

Flair's voice crescendos, fueled by his own ego, his own legend. "So for all you contenders out there, get in line. Take a number. Because the Nature Boy is here to stay, and this," he pats the championship belt, "isn't going anywhere!"

He lets out a final, ear-piercing "Woooo!", setting the crowd ablaze. The camera cuts to various fans imitating his strut, his shout, his exuberance. But as the segment comes to a close, there are no challengers, no surprise attacks—just Ric Flair standing alone in the ring, basking in his own glory as the epitome of wrestling greatness.

The show cuts to commercial, but the image lingers—a spectacle of self-celebration, a tribute to a career like no other, a night where Ric Flair, the 16-time World Champion, reigns supreme without contest. And the world of wrestling, for that brief moment, revolves solely around him.

100% effectiveness

4.25*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote