View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 07:57 AM   #83
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Segment: Ric Flair In-Ring Promo, Interrupted by Hulk Hogan**

*Ric Flair struts into the ring, mic in hand, a look of arrogance and confidence on his face. The crowd's boos fill the arena as Flair starts to speak.*

**Flair:** "Wooooo! Look at all you people, so quick to cheer for a so-called champion like Hulk Hogan. A man who has the gall to call himself the best, but doesn't have the skill or the class to back it up. The Nature Boy is the real deal, the true champion, and don't you forget it!"

*The crowd's jeers grow louder, but Flair continues to taunt them, soaking in the hate.*

**Flair:** "Hogan's reign? It's a joke! I am the embodiment of wrestling greatness. You're looking at a sixteen-time world champion, the man who's beaten every legend in this business. Hogan, you're nothing but a..."

*Before Flair can finish, "Real American" blares over the speakers, and the crowd erupts into cheers as Hulk Hogan makes his way to the ring. Hogan's eyes are fixed on Flair, his face set in determination.*

**Hogan:** "Enough, brother! You can talk all you want, Ric, but the fact is, I am the WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and you couldn't beat me. The Hulkamaniacs believe in me, and they know that you're nothing but a loudmouth."

*Flair smirks, circling Hogan, seemingly undeterred by the champ's presence.*

**Flair:** "Believe in you? Hogan, they're deluded! You're living in the past. You think holding that belt makes you the man? It makes you a target, and I won't rest until I take what's rightfully mine."

**Hogan:** "Well, let me tell you something, brother! If you want a shot at the title, you'll have to prove you're worthy. As far as I'm concerned, you're all talk, no action."

*The two legends stand nose to nose, neither man backing down, the tension palpable. The crowd's chants and cheers create a deafening roar as the two icons stare each other down, neither willing to give an inch.*

**Commentary (Tony Schiavone):** "What a moment! The intensity between these two legends is off the charts. This rivalry is far from over."

**Commentary (Bobby Heenan):** "I can't wait to see these two collide again, Tony. This is a clash of titans, and the fireworks are just beginning."

*The screen fades to black, cutting to a commercial with the image of Hogan and Flair locked in an intense stare-down, leaving the audience in anticipation of what's to come.*

4.25* 100% effective and the feud heat increases by over 10% to 89

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote