View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 07:42 AM   #81
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Savage in the ring, microphone in hand, his eyes wild with a mixture of triumph and frustration. The crowd is booing heavily.**

**Savage:** "Ohhhh yeah, brothers and sisters! You all saw what happened last week, didn't you? You saw the Macho Man take down that over-the-hill has-been Hacksaw Jim Duggan! You saw the danger that I am! You saw what happens when you get in the ring with a real legend!"

**Crowd continues to boo as Savage paces around the ring, his voice dripping with arrogance.**

**Commentary (Tony Schiavone):** "This is a new side of Savage we're seeing. It's cruel and cold, and it's clear he's here to make a statement."

**Savage:** "Flukes! That's what those losses were! Flukes! Kamala? Duggan? They got lucky, but their luck ran out! And as for Duggan's injury, well... that's what happens when you mess with the madness! He's out for six months, and when he comes back, if he ever does, he'll think twice before crossing the Macho Man again!"

**Commentary (Bobby Heenan):** "You have to admit, Tony, Savage is showing a new level of intensity. It's almost scary."

**Savage:** "I don't care about friends; I don't care about fans; I don't care about anything but destroying everything in WCW! I'm coming for the gold, and anyone who stands in my way is going down! Nobody is safe! Nobody can stop the madness! Because the Macho Man is the most dangerous man in WCW, and I'm proving it every single week! Dig it?!"

**Savage drops the microphone, his face twisted into a malevolent grin as he exits the ring to a chorus of jeers and boos.**

**Commentary (Tony Schiavone):** "Strong words from Randy Savage. He's a man on a mission, and it's clear that he'll stop at nothing to achieve his goals. WCW better be ready for this new and ferocious Macho Man."

**Commentary (Bobby Heenan):** "I don't like the look in his eyes, Tony. He's not playing games anymore. This is a whole new level of danger from the Macho Man."

5*, Savage was incredible. 100% effectiveness

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote