View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 07:11 AM   #68
Flasch186
Coordinator

DDP and Badd Brawl After Decisive Havoc Match

Even after Diamond Dallas Page's decisive victory over Johnny B. Badd at Halloween Havoc, their rivalry continued boiling over in an intense backstage brawl.

"I beat you fair and square, Badd! Admit I'm the better wrestler," shouted an emboldened DDP.

"You just got lucky, DDP. I want a rematch to prove you can't hang with me," Badd fired back.

The war of words soon turned physical, as DDP got the upper hand with a cheap shot on Badd. But Badd rallied back, seeking payback despite the clean loss.

Punches flew and furniture got smashed as officials struggled to separate the out-of-control rivals. DDP drew blood on Badd with a camera shot, but Badd responded by planting DDP through a table with a Diamond Cutter.

Security finally restored order before things got worse. But clearly Badd was still bitter about the result at Havoc.

"Any time, any place! I'll prove I'm the real master of the Diamond Cutter," DDP yelled as he got dragged away.

While DDP scored an undisputed win at Halloween Havoc, Badd appears hungry for revenge after this latest melee. With tensions higher than ever, their grudge match may be far from settled.

4.25*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote