View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 07:03 AM   #65
Flasch186
Coordinator

Flair and Orndorff Assault Hogan Post-Havoc

Still gloating after his title defense over Ric Flair at Halloween Havoc, Hulk Hogan was interrupted by an irate Nature Boy. Flair made it clear he wasn't finished with Hogan, vowing to reclaim the World Championship.

"You got lucky once, Hulkster. But your days as champion are numbered," Flair warned.

As the two icons traded verbal jabs in the ring, Paul Orndorff suddenly blindsided Hogan from behind. Orndorff joined Flair in laying a vicious beating on the champ, still feeling the effects from his war with Flair the night before.

"Look at you now, Hogan! Not so mighty without backup," Flair mocked as he rained punches on a prone Hogan. Orndorff added a devastating piledriver that left Hogan helpless.

The assault ended with Flair locking Hogan in the figure-four as payback. Flair and Orndorff stood tall over the fallen champion, sending a message that this rivalry was far from over.

"It's my time now, Hogan! I'm gonna make your life a living hell until that title's around my waist," Flair promised.

Hulk Hogan was left writhing in pain, the wind knocked out of his sails. With Orndorff aiding Flair's vengeance on this night, it seems Hogan will need eyes in the back of his head. The champ survived Halloween Havoc, but Flair and now Orndorff have him on high alert as WW3 approaches.

4.25*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote