View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 07:00 AM   #64
Flasch186
Coordinator

Sullivan Aligns with Rogers to Seek Revenge

After a disappointing loss to The Giant at Halloween Havoc, Kevin Sullivan came out to announce his new alliance with Big Bubba Rogers. Sullivan stated he hand-picked Rogers as the next monster to do his bidding in the Dungeon of Doom's battle against the Giant.

"You betrayed me, Giant! Banishing me from my own family," ranted an intense Sullivan. "But soon you will regret crossing The Taskmaster. With Bubba Rogers under my guidance, we will make you pay for your treachery."

The ominous Bubba Rogers said nothing, letting his sheer size and intimidating glare speak volumes. At 6'7" and 330 pounds, Big Bubba looks more than capable of inflicting tremendous damage.

Sullivan made it clear Rogers would be instrumental in exacting revenge and reclaiming his rightful place atop the Dungeon of Doom faction. After mentoring the Giant to superstardom, Sullivan hopes to now groom Big Bubba into WCW's next unstoppable monster.

This new alliance spells bad news for the Giant, who continues asserting himself in the main event scene. With Sullivan's devious mind plotting against him, the Giant's days as Dungeon of Doom's alpha monster may be numbered. Big Bubba is primed to become Kevin Sullivan's weapon of destruction.

4.5*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote