View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 07:12 PM   #43
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Segment: Stevie Ray's In-Ring Promo**

The arena is bathed in a spotlight as Stevie Ray stands in the center of the ring, a microphone in hand. The crowd's attention is focused on the charismatic Harlem Heat member, who exudes confidence and determination. Stevie Ray clears his throat and begins to address the audience.

**Stevie Ray:** (addressing the crowd) Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you something. It's been a long journey, a long road to get here, but I stand before you as a man ready to take on any challenge that comes my way!

The crowd cheers in response to Stevie Ray's impassioned words, showing their support for the dynamic competitor.

**Stevie Ray:** I've faced giants, I've faced powerhouses, and I've faced the best this business has to offer. But there's a challenge on the horizon that's got my full attention.

Stevie Ray's voice carries a mix of excitement and determination, hinting at the challenge that lies ahead.

**Stevie Ray:** (raising his microphone) Jushin "Thunder" Liger, I know you're listening. You're a talented competitor, and I respect what you've accomplished in this industry. But you're stepping into my world now. You're stepping into the ring with Stevie Ray, one half of Harlem Heat!

The crowd's excitement continues to build as Stevie Ray's energy fills the arena.

**Stevie Ray:** You see, Liger, I've faced adversity, I've overcome challenges, and I've stood toe-to-toe with some of the toughest opponents out there. And at Halloween Havoc, it's going to be no different. You might be "Thunder," but I'm bringing the heat!

Stevie Ray's words evoke cheers from the crowd, who are fully invested in the impending clash between him and Jushin Liger.

**Commentator 1:** Stevie Ray's fired up, and he's not holding anything back. He's clearly focused on his match against Jushin Liger.

**Commentator 2:** The intensity in Stevie Ray's words shows that he's ready to prove himself against one of the best in the business.

As Stevie Ray continues to speak, a familiar figure makes her way to the ring. Sensational Sherri, a manager known for her impactful presence, stands at ringside, a microphone in her hand.

**Sensational Sherri:** (interrupting) Stevie Ray, you're a force to be reckoned with, and I've seen you rise to the occasion time and time again. But let's not forget who's standing in your corner.

Stevie Ray and the audience turn their attention to Sensational Sherri, who exudes confidence and authority.

**Sensational Sherri:** (raising her microphone) You're going into that match against Jushin Liger with the power of Harlem Heat and the guidance of Sensational Sherri. We're not just a team; we're a force of nature!

The crowd responds with cheers, acknowledging the impact of Sensational Sherri's presence in Stevie Ray's corner.

**Stevie Ray:** (nodding) That's right, Sherri. With you in my corner, and with the fans behind me, there's no stopping Harlem Heat. Liger, you better bring your A-game, because at Halloween Havoc, you're going to experience the heat like never before!

Stevie Ray's words are met with applause from the audience, who are fully invested in the upcoming showdown.

The segment concludes with Stevie Ray and Sensational Sherri sharing a determined gaze, united in their mission to overcome the challenge posed by Jushin Liger at Halloween Havoc.

1.25* {ugly}

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote