View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 05:52 PM   #35
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Segment 5: Backstage Confrontation - Scott Norton and Randy Savage**

[The scene shifts backstage to the locker room area, where Scott Norton and Randy Savage are seen standing face to face. The tension in the air is palpable as the two faces exchange intense stares.]

**Scott Norton:** (Assertive) Savage, we need to clear the air. Last week, things got heated out there, and I think we owe it to ourselves and the fans to talk it out.

**Randy Savage:** (Crosses his arms) You're right, Norton. I've got respect for you as a competitor, and I want us on the same page.

**Scott Norton:** (Nods) Good, because what happened last week was a misunderstanding. I wasn't trying to steal your spotlight. I just wanted a fair shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

**Randy Savage:** (Softens his expression) Look, Norton, I get it. We're both hungry for gold, and sometimes emotions run high. But we're both faces, and we should be working together, not against each other.

**Scott Norton:** (Offers a hand) Agreed. So what do you say, Savage? How about we put our differences aside and focus on what matters – giving the fans the best damn matches they've ever seen?

**Randy Savage:** (Shakes Norton's hand) You got it, big man. From now on, it's all about respect and teamwork.

[Just as they shake hands, a voice nearby interrupts them.]

**Voice:** (Off-screen) Excuse me, gentlemen. I hate to interrupt, but I've got some news for you both.

[Both Norton and Savage turn their attention to the person approaching them.]

**Scott Norton:** (Curious) What's the news?

**Voice:** (Smirks) Well, you two are booked for a match tonight. Against each other.

**Randy Savage:** (Raises an eyebrow) You've gotta be kidding me.

**Voice:** (Chuckles) Nope, it's official. The match is happening tonight, and it's time to settle your differences in the ring.

**Scott Norton:** (Sighs) Figures. Well, I guess we'll see who comes out on top, Savage.

**Randy Savage:** (Nods) Yeah, we'll see.

[The person walks away, leaving Norton and Savage to exchange a final tense glance before heading to the ring for their match.]

**Commentator 1:** Looks like there won't be any resolutions backstage tonight. Norton and Savage are heading to the ring to settle their differences, whether they like it or not!

**Commentator 2:** Sometimes, the ring is the only place where tensions can truly be resolved. Get ready for a showdown, folks!

[The camera shifts away from the backstage area and transitions to the next segment.]

4.25*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote