View Single Post
Old 08-20-2023, 03:46 PM   #379
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Yeah just kinda mindboggling to me, Trump has never once personally shown that he has evidence that the election was stolen. He could have released it any time and thrown the country into chaos more than it already is if it were true. After the election they lost over 60 lawsuits and won just one. But yet they keep still believing he has the evidence of Democrats cheating, even though no journalist from the right, left or independent has any evidence of it at all. People have gone to jail for years and years because they truly believed Trump's words over every one when there is nothing to back it up.

I hope the trials over Jan 6 are televised and they are finally forced to hear the evidence and Trump's lack of.

I overhear some people at work or around town, I think a lot of people don't care/don't really follow any of this, they vote Republican because they think maybe their gas will be a little cheaper, or they just don't like Democrats. I think we underestimate the number of people who don't follow any of this, who might not know anything about the charges or even know that they exist.

Or, that's a me using a defense mechanism...

Last edited by molson : 08-20-2023 at 03:46 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote