View Single Post
Old 08-19-2023, 02:50 PM   #14
Flasch186
Coordinator

**Segment: Stevie Ray Calls Out Jushin Liger for a Title Shot**

The arena buzzes with excitement as Stevie Ray, a determined and charismatic face, enters the ring, capturing the crowd's attention. With a microphone in hand, he addresses the audience, his words fueled by passion.

Stevie Ray: "Ladies and gentlemen, WCW Nitro is where the real action happens, where true competitors step up. And that's exactly what I'm here to do."

The crowd's cheers resonate with Stevie Ray's enthusiasm.

Stevie Ray: "Jushin Liger, you've earned your spot as the WCW World Television Champion, and I respect that. But I've got my eyes on that title, and I know I've got what it takes to bring it home."

The audience's excitement intensifies, acknowledging Stevie Ray's determination.

Stevie Ray: "So, Jushin Liger, let's not waste any time. I'm challenging you to a match, one-on-one, for the WCW World Television Championship. I want the opportunity to prove myself, to show that I belong in that ring with the best."

As Stevie Ray finishes speaking, the crowd's anticipation grows, waiting for a response from Jushin Liger.

**[Jushin Liger's music hits]**

The cheers escalate as Jushin Liger, the WCW World Television Champion, enters the arena. He approaches the ring, his demeanor focused and determined. He takes the microphone from Stevie Ray, his limited English not hindering his ability to communicate.

Jushin Liger: *Nods in acknowledgment, gesturing at the title belt around his waist.*

The crowd's response is a mix of cheers and applause, understanding his silent affirmation.

Stevie Ray: "You got it, Jushin Liger. It's on."

The two competitors exchange a nod of mutual respect, their determination evident. The audience's excitement fills the air as the segment concludes, setting the stage for a championship showdown that will speak volumes through actions, not just words.

2*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote