View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 07:38 AM   #88
CrossroadsReb
Mascot

WCW vs WWF
Show Rating: Raw 92, Nitro 81

TV Rating: Raw 2.86, Nitro 0.38

Main Event: Raw 100, Nitro 79

Raw Main Event: Steve Austin def. Kane to retain the WWF Championship in a 100 rated match, a definite match of the year candidate

Backstage incidents
--Buff Bagwell has gotten a lot of heat with the rest of the locker room after pulling a tasteless rib on everyone backstage. I choose to give him a stern warning and nothing came out of it. This is the first major incident I've had in quite awhile. Buff and Nash are prominent nuisances.

--I pull the plug on Rey’s reign as US champion in favor of Jeff Jarrett in what turned out to be a really good match. Rey continues his battles versus Flair and Jarrett.

--The TV title is returning to WCW with the goal of building up the midcard or to give those who may be lacking momentum a much-needed shot in the arm. Who knows? Maybe down the road some young bucks may see it as a way of climbing up the card

Newsworthy wrestling news this week
--Jose Gonzalez has announced his retirement and that he is looking forward to enjoying the business from a different perspective. It is thought he will be staying in the industry in some capacity, perhaps showing fellow workers how to murder someone in a shower in Puerto Rico and get off scot-free.

--I try to sign Taka Michinoku and Steve Corino but both want short-term deals. I’m not willing to throw exclusive money on them for three months right now. Both would certainly be nice additions.
CrossroadsReb is offline   Reply With Quote