Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Ramaswamy is a 9/11 truther.

Great party they got.

Rest of the story.

Ramaswamy: I ‘don’t believe’ the 9/11 Commission report - POLITICO
Quote:
In an interview Tuesday night on the conservative Blaze TV, host Alex Stein asked the Republican presidential candidate if he believes 9/11 was an “inside job” or “exactly like the government tells us.”

“I don’t believe the government has told us the truth,” Ramaswamy said. “I’m driven by evidence and data. What I’ve seen in the last several years is we have to be skeptical of what the government does tell us.

“I haven’t seen evidence to the contrary, but do I believe everything the government told us about it? Absolutely not. Do I believe the 9/11 Commission? Absolutely not.”

The 37-year-old Ohio-based biotech entrepreneur did not suggest the United States was complicit in or responsible for the attacks, the underlying argument at the heart of the “9/11 Truther” movement. And after a clip of the encounter was shared online by Blaze TV, Ramaswamy moved swiftly to insist he was referring to the Saudi Arabia government’s explanation of the attack.

“Al-Qaeda clearly planned and executed the attacks, but we have never fully addressed who knew what in the Saudi government about it,” Ramaswamy wrote. “We *can* handle the TRUTH.”

I don't think its unreasonable to question SA involvement. Very easy to believe we covered up "some/tangential" Princeling/senior officials involvement because we're beholden to their oil. The 911 findings below.

Quote:
The 9/11 Commission's final report, the 9/11 Commission Report, published in July 2004 at the request of Bush administration and the U.S Congress, concluded that there was "no evidence" linking Saudi Arabian government or its senior officials to the September 11 attacks.

Last edited by Edward64 : 08-03-2023 at 07:27 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote