View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 09:09 AM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dec, 1923 - We finish preparing the Sci-Fi script “The King of Mercury” and start shooting. It’s all on the Bridge Sci-Fi set where nothing is shooting so they won’t get in each other’s way with our Romance film “Where’s Baby” on the Stage set.

Jan, 1924 – In 12 months the first Award Show will be held

The Action Script “Saber Rattlers on the Plain” is done and even though I don’t have any Action stars, I’ll start shooting since we can use the novelty of the genre since we haven’t released any of that genre. I have my writers start working on another Horror script. “Saber” does require an extra and that’s in our Sci-Fi film. Any new people I can make an Extra outta?

Extra – Edmund King - not great at Action and Sci-Fi

I also hand directorial duties to Chris K and lead to Shannon.

Feb – We unlock the Suburban 2 kit – this makes us better at Makeovers

Mar – “Saber Rattlers of the Plains” is finished prepping but it’s using the Stage Set where “Where’s Baby” is almost done. Later that month, it finishes and our Action script begins.

“Where’s Baby”, our 5th film and 2nd Romance is..

The Script is just below 1 star, and the final product isn’t what we need. This is what happens when it’s your 2nd film and continues to use the same set, in this case the Stage Set. Monika is great here, but Jeff could use some updating.

Here’s the film:

As you can see, the sets are being knocked for their overuse

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote