View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 10:43 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now what?

In August 2022 I order the building of a basic script office. It’s finished in October, I hire two writers and have them work on a Sci-Fi film.

In Dec, with 87k, the Baggage Boy has finished making money! The one star Sci-Fi Script “Rockets Red Glare” is
finished and I have my writers start a Horror script. I order RRG to start getting ready for shooting. It requires 1 extra and one male lead. I assign them to Chris and Hannah.

January, 1923 -Rockets’ Red Glare starts shooting.

April – The Horror one star script called “Bloodstream” is done, I order a Romance one written and this to start shooting.

Bloodstream doesn’t have any extras so no more need to be hired. Director is Chris Keitnley and Actor is Shannon.

May – Bloodstream starts shooting and it uses the Horror set Musty Cellar exclusively

July – The Romance Script – I order my writers to write another Sci-Fi film. "Where’s Baby" finishes. It needs two crew, 1 extra, I hire two crew, and assign the lead to Jeff Brutus and the Director to Monika. I don’t have any extra unhired options for another Extra, so all I can do is wait until my film is done. It’s also in the Stage too.

Sept – Rockets’ Red Glare finishes shooting, and we release it.

Rockets’ Red Glare:

As you can see, Hannah and Chris are great for this genre and we had a solid go of it.

Ready for the film?

RRG:

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote