View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 09:35 PM   #34
Radii
Head Coach

Something else to point out is that I usually make a note of when I take a long break, but I tend to take a break of some sort between every game. In every game like this I find that if I immediately queue into the next game my play nearly immediately suffers. I also gamify cleaning and stuff around this. So today for example I would play a game, go spend 5 minutes cleaning, play the next game, etc.

Sometimes I don't feel like doing that so I just turn on a streamer's VOD and watch him play one stage while I sort of reset and get ready for the next game. That's definitely a me thing though, and it works off wins and losses. If I won and my game was easy I might autopilot a little easier in the next one, and if I lost any frustration or tilt will go into the next one.

The last thing I'll point out is that I went from Plat 2 to Diamond 3 in 3 days. That's quite a bit, maybe I'll keep flying up to Diamond 2 or Diamond 1, that'd be nice, but historically in this game I get to high diamond I get STUCK, sometimes for 2 or 3 patches (4-6 weeks) before breaking through to Master. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but yeah, we're getting to the place where I might start to have horrible losing days, climb to Diamond 1, fall all the way to Diamond 4, etc. So that'll be fun.

Last edited by Radii : 07-03-2023 at 09:36 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote