View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 07:42 PM   #22
Umbrella
High School Varsity

The final step of the second activation phase is to check the state of the economy. We're at level 6, which is the second highest level, so we can perform two economic assistance acts. The first is in Pacific/Asia region, which raises the alignment to 7. This should help with both China and North Korea. I do the same in the Middle East, which removes the anti-US trend. In addition, I get a little public approval, and an AP for the state of the economy.

I've now finished my first 6 months in office. Public approval is at an abysmal 28%. The domestic crisis level is bad, as is the lingering domestic levels. Media relations are below average, congress is in gridlock from a cooperation standpoint, but my relation with congress is pretty good.

In the world, it isn't terrible. Chinese influence in South America is still high enough that they can build a base there, which would be terrible. Africa is at the highest crisis level, but the rest of the world isn't too bad outside of the Middle East.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote