View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 04:28 PM   #25
Radii
Head Coach

Friday - Session 1

Game 1: 7th, -33 LP, attempted to play vertical sorcerers with Lux carry, lost a ton of damage in the midgame. I also forgot to switch legend from Draven to Ezreal, whoops.

Game 2: 5th, -10 LP, 6 noxus with Darius 3/Kat 3. I was top 4 for most of the match but just took absolutely forever to hit the last katarina. Could have maybe salvaged some HP with better positioning but needed to just hit to top 4 most likely.

In between games I'm watching Robinsongz, the streamer that historically I've learned the most from, for 10 minutes or so on 1.5x speed to watch what he's doing and pick up any info as he answers questions from people.

Game 3: 1st, +45 LP. With the help of a challenger heart and ionia emblem from two of my augments I went 6 ionia/6 challenger with dual yasuo and kaisa carry, one of the top meta comps for awhile now and probably my favorite to play. Was able to pull off a first with the extra power given by the synergies.

Game 4: 5th, -10 LP. Very frustrating one, I had a terrible stage 2 board and lost all 5, but I was able to turn that around into another strong 6 challenger/6 ionia board, I was 5th by 2 HP, and going into stage 6-1 all 5 of us had 15 health or less.

Game 5: 3rd, +19 LP. Shimmerscale item opener, gambler's blade on a kalista on 2-1 was good for so much gold, but I committed to a kalista reroll on 3-2 by taking Chalelnger heart, and then gave up the augment as I hit Azir instead (who is not a challenger, so I was basically playing without one of my augments vs everyone else not doing that) Someone hit Aphelios 3 to easily win the game, but if I had hit a little better I could have maybe gone second - or not committed on that 3-2 augment and taken something more generic. But still, 3rd is fine. But this one could have been a bit better.

Game 6: 2nd, +32 LP, Promoted. 6 Invoker, Karma reroll, I seem to do really well with this whenever I try it out.

And with that, we're up to Plat 1, almost diamond, embarrassingly late. 43 LP gain in this 6 game set.

This shows my results in my last 20 matches. A 4.5 average rank would be perfectly average. The 3.9 shows I'm climbing very nicely during this small stretch.

Last edited by Radii : 06-30-2023 at 04:29 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote