View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 04:19 AM   #238
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Reclaim My Shop:
A local firearms store's automated turret defense system has gone haywire and no one can enter the establishment without getting shot at. Sneak in and disable the system.

14+5.

You enter the store and deftly maneuver from cover to cover as the turrets unload on your position but can't lock in. Several quick moves later you're at the control terminal and shut down the system. Gain 5 credits.

Strange Rock:
An old man tells you, "I found this old rock back when I was a kid and always thought it was my lucky rock. Things just seem to happen for me. I once lost the rock for a while and my luck went with it. I've kept it ever since. Most say I'm crazy but I know it's true. I'm hoping you can ell me what the rock is, though. Where did it come from?"

7-1.

As far as you can tell, it's just a rock. "Someone will be able to tell me one day," the man replies.
(full disclosure, we missed a decent payday here)

Broken Ship Lock:
An alien by the name of Vargo has locked himself out of his ship and for one reason or another, he doesn't want to go to the authorities for help.

14+5.

You make quick and easy work of the lock. You notice a slight miscalibration on the airlock that could cause problems later down the line. You decide to make a few quick adjustments to the system and inform Vargo of what you did. He thanks you and pays you well. Gain 9 credits.

Last edited by Poli : 06-30-2023 at 04:25 AM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote