View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 05:58 PM   #264
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I like Witherspoon, but it does sound like the Eagles are looking to trade up, presumably to land, Jalen Carter. Move down to 10, with appropriate conversation or a little more, sounds just great to me.

For what it’s worth, I invested pretty heavily in looking at the Giants roster last season, and spending a lot of time thinking about who might be good fits there. But, for some reason, the Lions are just more entertaining this way… They’re in a more interesting position, and I am pretty deeply invested in what they are going to do in this year’s draft.

Interesting you mentioned the Eagles looking to trade up, because the Motor City Football guy just sent around an email about a mock he did where that happened and the Lions added their first second rounder and got the 10th, 30th, 94 and a fourth next year. He had the Lions taking Witherspoon, Breese and Drew Sanders in the first round.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote