Thread: ChatGPT
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 08:33 AM   #94
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I have not had one ounce of interest in trying this, but like most popular things I try to stay away from, it's going to come for me whether I want it to or not.

Case in point, I just got an email that OpenTable has partnered with ChatGPT to allow you to ask for restaurant recommendations:

Quote:
That’s right, we’re collaborating with the internet’s favorite chatbot to make finding the perfect table as easy as texting your best friend. Soon, you can ask ChatGPT for restaurant recommendations for the perfect family brunch spot, a lively rooftop for a big group, or a romantic table for 2, and you’ll receive recommendations with a direct link to book in seconds.

This integration will roll out gradually, starting with ChatGPT Plus subscribers. After additional testing, it will roll out to more people.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote