View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 07:30 PM   #13
MoonlightGraham
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
I add Newman Catholic High School in Wausau, WI and The Meadows School in Las Vegas, NV, since both are missing from the database. In fact, I notice that of the private schools listed, they're all on the East Coast. Bishop Gorman isn't even listed. I also notice that Wausau East and Wausau West literally are listed with the exact same latitude and longitude which, LOL, no.

This seems like a good mod project for FOFC to collectively tackle, actually. Young Drachma, you in on this? JIMGA, there's no schools listed in Athens, and that's obviously an oversight. Already I can think of three private schools to add in one city I've lived in that have athletic programs.

I want to add some private schools into my game, especially the Pennsylvania schools I know about. I'm familiar with many of the independent schools in the mid-Atlantic and northeastern states, and with some of the New England schools, too. It looks like I'll need to work with a database editor to do that, won't I?

I'd be willing to help with the private school project, as I have time. I think it's a great idea.
MoonlightGraham is offline   Reply With Quote