View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 10:31 AM   #120
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
I guess the Lions also re-signed DL John Cominsky & picked up another FA cornerback, former 49er Emmanuel Moseley.

I can't really claim to know anything about Moseley, but people seem to like the signing, saying he was starting caliber but hampered by serious injuries, for better or worse. I do like that they're addressing the position.

Cominsky was always good for a couple tackles a game and is a solid bench guy that seemed to fit in the locker room well, so can't really complain about bringing him back.

I like the Cominsky re-signing. He was a really valuable piece along the defensive line. When he went down with the hand injury, the defense really struggled. You need a ton of depth on the D-Line and he and Buggs definitely provide it.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote