View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 04:35 PM   #120
Poli
FOFC Survivor

1) Hear his plea for help.

"I did disobey an order, but I'm shocked to hear that I've been branded a traitor. I didn't come here to sell secret information about the Reformation. I am dedicated to the cause and with to see the galaxy rebuilt and peace restored. My family went missing and I got word that they had been taken by Stitchers and brought to the planet Ethilia. I couldn't believe it either, but I was worried about them and had to come check. My sergeant wouldn't take the situation seriously and refused to send a scout, so I had to do it myself. Once I arrived in the area, I was shot down by a barrage of homing missiles. I think it was a Stitcher ship. I have fought the Zorian Empire and faced all manner of pirates and raiders. There was something different about this ship. Once I crash landed, I erased the logs in case there were traces of information that could harm the Reformation's efforts. I then left to go find my family. I fear for their safety. Have you heard the rumors about the Stitchers? They are monsters that mutilate themselves and harvest body parts and organs from innocent aliens. I have to rescue my family before they get hurt. Please help me save them."

Well...now I can't exactly ask for payment. That was my plan at first.

2C) Offer help without asking for a reward.
Increase your virtue by 1 point.

3) Take him back to the Karnack. D20+CON+Survivalist.

3-1. Failure. You make it back to the Karnack, but you must consume 2 meal rations on the journey. With only 1 ration left, Rovin loses 1HP.

Pickpocket attempt: 3 credits taken off the pilot. Didn't need that reward after all.

Last edited by Poli : 03-06-2023 at 04:36 PM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote