View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 09:30 AM   #79
Kodos
Resident Alien

As a function of my limited game-playing time, I'm still working on Red Dead Redemption II. I just started the 4th chapter of the game (Saint Denis), and I'm still having fun. I mostly just goof around and see what misadventures I can get into, but sometimes I focus on moving the storyline along. Anyhow, yesterday as I was winding down my session before the Super Bowl, I ran across a Ku Klux Klan initiation ceremony. It was fun heaving a stick of dynamite into the works and then shooting the survivors of the blast. Such a great game.

My older child likes to make fun of me when I accidentally shoot someone by hitting the wrong button (one trigger brings up the talk option, the other is the shoot button). The best instance of this was when, in an attempt to talk to a random man in the wilderness who was next to a fire, I accidentally hit the shoot button, and the poor fella fell face-first into the fire. After that, I've kinda made it a point to throw as many people into fires as possible. There's something satisfying about it.

Last edited by Kodos : 02-13-2023 at 09:38 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote