Thread: ChatGPT
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 02:32 PM   #62
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Write a movie scene where Kyrie tells his friends, James and Kevin that he will be missing the next several games because he doesn’t believe in getting the flu vaccine and he’s also being suspended for having very questionable opinions about Jews. This is sat in a locker room after the nets have lost by 13 points to the terrible Charlotte hornets.

INT. LOCKER ROOM - NIGHT

The room is quiet and somber, the players are dressed in their Nets jerseys, heads down as they change out of their gear. KYRIE IRVING sits on a bench, looking defeated. JAMES HARDEN and KEVIN DURANT enter the room, both looking to Kyrie.

James:
"Yo, what's up man? Why you looking like that?"

Kyrie:
"Guys, I've got some bad news. I'm gonna miss the next several games."

James and Kevin exchange a look of concern.

James:
"Why man? What's going on?"

Kyrie:
"I'm not getting the flu shot. I don't believe in vaccines."

Kevin:
"What?! You can't be serious, man. We need you on the court."

Kyrie:
"I know, I know. But I have my beliefs and I won't compromise on that."

James:
"Okay, but what's the real reason? There's something else going on, isn't there?"

Kyrie:
"Yeah, there is. I've been suspended. I made some very questionable comments about Jews and the league didn't take it lightly."

Kevin:
"Kyrie, what were you thinking? That's just not acceptable."

Kyrie:
"I know, I know. I was wrong and I'm sorry. But I have to face the consequences of my actions."

James:
"Man, this is a tough one. But we'll get through it. We'll miss you on the court, but we'll be here when you get back."

Kyrie:
"Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it."

The three players sit in silence for a moment, each lost in their own thoughts.

James:
"Alright, let's get out of here. We've got a big game against the Celtics coming up and we need to be ready."

Kyrie, James, and Kevin stand up, each patting the other on the back. They exit the locker room, ready to face their next challenge as a team.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote