View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 11:46 AM   #470
QuikSand
lolzcat

The current card I covet is the 90 rated Tua Tagovailoa. It has been generally divided by high end madden players as not having some of the specific elements… Arm release, specific ratings numbers… That would make it an elite quarterback. So, I do not expect the demand for this card to be super high for all that long. However, even several days after its release, it is very expensive…The set required to create the card requires four 87 rated players all from this last weeks release. Unlike most 87 cards right now, these are reliably going for 140 to 160 K… And that has driven the price of the Tua accordingly, he is selling for north of 600 K right now.

My guess is this will settle down, probably after next Tuesday’s release of the week three team of the week cards, and I will have plenty of cash to spend 400 K or so on a major improvement at quarterback. For the time being, I am not even playing any games with my MUT lineup, anytime I’m spending on button mashing is spent on a side project with the Houston Texans in franchise mode.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote