View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 09:56 AM   #390
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
The wife and I took a short getaway for the weekend, 90 minutes down the road to Madison Indiana where we've really enjoyed as a little place to escape. We're drinking at a winery when my youngest calls. He's been waiting months for this weekend, as the pro disc golf tour is on town and he's working with one of the production companies who create content on you tube, as well as provide next day coverage of certain cards.

He says, I need you to come home now. He would never say that normally. He'd just been in an accident. Someone made a left turn into oncoming traffic on a somewhat blind hill. Here wasn't seriously hurt but he went to the ER to get checked out. His car, his favorite thing ever, is totaled.

We got back while he was still in the hospital, got him home and settled with his brothers and were able to get back to our hotel by 11p. Rough start to the weekend but happy he's ok and that his brothers will take care of him.

Now I hope the insurance company takes care of us.

oof. Glad he is ok. Someone making aa left in to traffic is generally cut and dry with regards to liability. Did he file a police report? Do you know if there were any witnesses?

If you have any questions LMK here or on facebook. Enjoy the weekend.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote